Super Bowl Sunday
I have to pat myself on the back because on Super Bowl Sundy, I made a promise to myself not to overeat. I made guacamole, bean dip, and salsa...I went to put some chips on my plate, when I happened to look at the serving size and it was 9 chips! Who can only eat 9 tortilla chips??? I started to panick wondering what I could use to eat my dips with...when I got online to the WW website and made my own tortilla chips! I was able to have more chips for less calories! They were really good! This is my Super Bowl Sunday plate (everything was carefully measured out!) As for the weight loss, it has been slow... I am noticing progress though. My friend Maureen gave me a lot of her clothes before Christmas and I was lucky to get the pants up to my knees...and now I can wear a couple pair. And the most exciting news is that I was able to get on a pair of her Banana Republic size 10 jeans!!!!!! Yipee!!!! I am taking it one day, one meal at a time....
No comments:
Post a Comment