Family Picture
We owe Mandy a big "Thank You!" I had been trying to schedule a family photo with her (for Chris, the girls, and I) and finally when we were all set to do the photo shoot, it rained! Mandy came to the tree farm with her kids, so they could play. I asked her if she could take a couple of family photos in between customers and she did! This photo was totally impromptu with none of us prepared...and it looks GREAT! Thanks, Mandy! This is the first family photo of us all that we have had taken!
1 comment:
Wow did I pick just the right day to check on your blog!!! I love the picture and I bet Mandy hates it LOL She is such an awesome photographer and she doesn't always know it!!! Oh yeah I am prejudiced but still. Great pic and now I have met your dad and brother. Love those outfits too, takes me back LOL See you guys next Friday.
Post a Comment